Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm Back!

Wow, I need an assistant! I have been so busy with sessions and, let's face it, LIFE! that I have been neglecting my blog. :( Actually, I had comtemplated taking off the rest of the year to focus on my family (I hadn't taken any formal pictures of my own family since our beach trip in JUNE!), and to just get caught up. I had been praying about it, and the direction God wanted my business to go. Obviously, HE wants it to grow, because since then I have been overwhelmed with clients contacting me to schedule sessions. And it is so easy to see God's glory this time of year. The leaves on the trees are so beautiful, I can't help but be inspired! Unfortunately, I only have a couple sessions left until January. Next year will be a big year for KC Photography, with a lot of changes and upgrades in store! So...Stay tuned!

No comments: