Monday, August 11, 2008

Testimonials

  • Kelly the pictures are so great. They are so beautiful that I am going to have to buy new frames for them, because none of mine are pretty enough! Thank you so much for everything. It was great shooting with you because I felt like you listened to everything we wanted, and that we actually had a say in the pictures. You took my idea of what I wanted and captured it perfectly. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I cannot wait to shoot with you again in the future!
  • Kelly,I really do love your work! I think you will find great success. I honestly feel your photos are just perfect. They capture moments and feelings - and share them with those viewing.Lona
  • I think your pictures are beautiful. You have such a good eye...I am very impressed. They are beautiful!!!Juli
  • Kelly,Michael and I really enjoyed spending time with you when you took our pictures! They were so awesome and you could really see the love between Michael and Me! I had such a hard time choosing which ones i wanted. Thank you so much for doing a beautiful job. It meant so much because as you took those photos I knew that we were making life changes and this was a captured moment in time!Thank you!Love ya,Melissa

No comments: